Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Playing Catch-up

With the invention of facebook,
I find myself not updating my blog as often as I once did with my
Scrapbooking Projects.

So I thought I would do a Mega Share with you.
So grab a Coffee and take a peak at how I have been occupying my time
recently....

This is one of my most recent project.
The adult version of my STEAMPUNK ANGEL
is to be featured in JUNE"S Addition of
SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES

This was a smaller version I made to cater to a class instore.
This is a mixed media piece
starting from a fabric pin cushion would you believe!
Lots of layers
chipboard
painting
But a very unique piece.


This is another version of the Steampunk Angel.
This is the one I made during class as a step by step sample.


This is another class I have taught recently 
You will notice that alot of the layouts I will show also have accompanying 
Pocket Pages.
I love the crafty style of scrapping with lots of fussy cutting, but I do also love the concept of sharing lots of photos in my albums.
So I have adapted my style to suit both kinds of scrapbooking.
With a feature 12 x 12 page that has been scrapped relatively flat
and then using matching product to do the accompanying pocket pages
we made use of gorgeous paper ranges
as well as sharing lots of photos.



This is an older layout......
Walk With Me.
Lots of fussy cutting and still making the photo the focus.


This is another Pocket Page set of layouts
With the 12 x 12 Layout and matching pockets.
"Pure Sweetness"



"Remembering the Special Moments"
12 x 12 Page, lots of fussy cutting
layering and doodling..


Some Mixed Media Layouts
"Beauty"


"Favorite Person"


"Sitting Tall"



This is a little Tag Book
we made for Christmas


Decorated Christmas Lantern
with "Led Lighting" using Tattered Angles Inks.


December Journal.



"You & Me"
12 x 12 + Pocket Pages



This is a wall canvas
I have turned the Canvas around and used the back 
as the front to create a 3D Effect.


"Love this Moment"
12 x 12 + Pocket


"Pose"


"My Shining Star"


"Friend Ship"
12 x 12 + Pocket Pages


"Yesterday"


I will en devour to update more regularly...
Although, I do wonder who still reads the blogs anymore?
Although I must admit last week a spent a few hours in cyberspace enjoying
everyone's blog posts!

Till next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR WORK
THIS IS HOW WE MEET ALL THOSE YEARS AGO THRU BLOGGING

Deb E said...

Hi Jodie,

I haven't read a blog for ages and thought I wonder what Jodie is up to and there you were. Love just love your pocket pages - absolutely perfect. I have been going through a bit of "I have all these photos but don't want to pick just one or two for pages" and you have shown your amazing style on how to make lots of photos look interesting. Well done.
Debbie

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails