Saturday, February 4, 2012

Book Review - Gastien Part 1: The Cost of the Dream by Caddy Rowland

Book no 11 for 2012..

've been reading alot of Book Review Blogs lately
Seeing as I now have a kindle
and there is no end to the choice of books I read.....
I came across this one:

GASTIEN PART 1 - The Cost of The Dream


Even though its not what I would normally read, I decided to give it ago...
Here is how it read

Stunningly handsome Gastien has two dreams that burn relentlessly inside of him. First, he wants to become a great artist. Nineteenth century France is a hotbed of new ideas in art; unfortunately, naïve young men, hoping to achieve impossible dreams, die in the gutters of Paris every day. 
Gastien also wants to become a great lover. That will not be so difficult. So far, nineteenth century women can only dream of a man who cares if he actually satisfies them!
He has no training, no money, and no connections. And, he is a virgin…so far. 
What does he have? Raw, natural talent, a willingness to learn, and a face and body no woman will be able to resist. He vows to stop at nothing to make his dreams come true.
Gastien Beauchamp, Paris is yours for the taking.
Sometimes, the "impossible" is possible. But the cost can be extremely high

Well, the cost of the dream was high, and disturbing to read...
But I couldn't put it down at all!
I cant really tell you much without spoiling it, but in my opinion,
its not one for the faint heated!

I rated it 


Couldn't put it down!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails