Saturday, June 23, 2007

365 Day Challenge

Hello everyone.

Well, its been a while since i stopped by. Theres been a few changes of late.

Ive stopped working at the post office. It was quite difficult to fit it all in with my businesses.

Im enjoying great new friendship with Brenda from Goondiwindi. She is right into scrapbooking like me and is so inspirational. Its funny how peoples styles are so very different!!
Here is a layout ive done recently with some of Brendas inspiration



Ive been working on my christmas layouts too at the moment. Just about done now.

I am alos participating in a couple of challenges over the internet at the moment.
On chookscraps I am working a on a celebrating me 2007 album which is great fun. I am also participating in 365 day challenge where i have to take a photo of myslef everyday. Now, one cant keep oneself looking glamerous all the time - so there are going to be some shocker
I will upload the first few days.



So here is me in all my glory!!!! I will keep scaring you with my images!!
Keep safe til next time

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails