Saturday, July 19, 2014

Finding my creative Mojo!

To be honest
I've been in a bit of a funk with my scrapbooking lately and I seam to have lost my "style"
I was on a couple of High Profile DTs for a while
and my scrapping tending to lean towards their product (As is natural)
which was a slight change in my style
Quiet flower orientated
and then at a retreat I was told that people referred to my style as
Flower Vomit.
So after that, I kinda tented to lean away from flowers...
and I have been floundering with my style since.

So I am really trying to find my style again.
I used to use alot of mists and masks before all the DT stuff
and was kinda leaning towards Mixed Media as a natural progression
so I am enjoying going back to that again.

So here is a layout I've been working on the last couple of nights,
with a bit of gesso, inks, stamping, stencils, and some flowers.

Adventure....


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh I am sad to hear that comment and was hope it wasn't hurtful to you, I hope you don't lose your mojo because of it. This layout is really lovely, love the flow down your page great colors too! Keep creating!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails