Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Kit - Tea Time




I have a new Class Kit
Ready to POST

This will be available to send at the end of next week...
There are some sweet bits and pieces in this layout...
Like the cute floral button at the top
Lots of Fussy Cutting
Cute handmade banner...
All things that I will walk you through with this kit.

Because it is so involved,
the steps with come with photos, so you can see rather then read
to save confusion.

I used Prima Marketing MeadowLark
for this layout..
Lovely and Bright!


The price is $18.50 + $6.60 postage.
I can post 2 kits for that price.
So please let me know if you would like me to send one your way by either emailing me on 
j_dolbel@bigpond.net.au
or visit and like my facebook page
and comment that you would like the kit and message me your details and I will message back about payment.

And don't forget about the GIVEAWAY this month....

See my Scrapbook Nook
Facebook Page for details.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails