Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kaisercraft Creations...

Kaisercraft always surprises me with how gorgeous their ranges are every month!!!
This range....
Sweet Nothings
is so adorable!!!

I made this tiny shadow box....

"Because of you I Believe in Myself..."




"I wish you Peace" Card


"Sweet Kisses" Layout


(This range is in Stock at my Scrapbook Shop
THE SCRAPBOOK NOOK SCRAP & CHAT
41 Chandos Street, Gunnedah)

On the Go Collection

"Racing Into A Roaring Birthday" Card


And these totally Sweet
Mini Box Chest...



3 comments:

lindy said...

Beautiful shadow box Jodes! lov ethat range just gorgeous ...how's things going great i hope

phillipa said...

Love that range too!! Your projects are beautiful as always xx

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous ...

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails