Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kaisercraft Creations...

Kaisercraft always surprises me with how gorgeous their ranges are every month!!!
This range....
Sweet Nothings
is so adorable!!!

I made this tiny shadow box....

"Because of you I Believe in Myself..."




"I wish you Peace" Card


"Sweet Kisses" Layout


(This range is in Stock at my Scrapbook Shop
THE SCRAPBOOK NOOK SCRAP & CHAT
41 Chandos Street, Gunnedah)

On the Go Collection

"Racing Into A Roaring Birthday" Card


And these totally Sweet
Mini Box Chest...



3 comments:

just another day said...

Beautiful shadow box Jodes! lov ethat range just gorgeous ...how's things going great i hope

Phillipa, said...

Love that range too!! Your projects are beautiful as always xx

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous ...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails