Sunday, February 10, 2008

Girls night in!!!!

It was a very girly, early hours til the morning kinda night here last night...
Emelia had some friends sleep over and they were calling random dudes till god knows what hour!!!!

While they were doing there thange, i was scrapping.

I did a mystery class last night, and what a wonderful class it was!!!!! It was a Itty bitty album and bag class - see below!!!


Isnt it just the cutest thing... Todays project is to fill that little album with cheeky photos of my babies!!!!

Here is another layout i did for a sketch challenge... Very basic sketch and i really didnt have the creativity to do anything more with it. Although i do like my christmas tree!!!. I jsut dont like those photos and as im an event scrapper, you cant not scrap christmas.....

I woke up to lots of banging and clanging in the kitchen this morning..... BEfore 10.00am - HOW RUDE!!!!

There was this weird cheif cooking pancakes in the kitchen... Complete with cheifs hats!!! Dont you just love teenagers - they are all so mature but they still have to play dress ups!!!

Its gonna be fun scrapping these photos...



Ok, I really dont know what this is???

And here were the noisy little culprits!!!!

This is todays photo... day 236..... See, still in my jarmies like i wanted!!! Complete with the noisiest little mouse of them all!!!

Ok, back to scrapping, after i have a shower, get dressed and go for my walk.....

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails