Friday, November 30, 2007

A Romantic Getaway!!!!

What a wonderful night we had in the hunter valley. My lovely husband who obviously missed me more than life itself while i was away at retreat decided to take me away for a"another kind of retreat!!"

He booked and payed for the accomodation over the nett and booked us in for a meal and then sent me an email telling me what he had done. He said Ive booked up into this place and put the link in...... From Santa!! Isnt he romantic!!!

This is the place we stayed at.

The room overlooked the vineyards..

The accomodation was themed rooms. The most "romantic" and the lodges honeymoon suite was the Moulin Rouge room. WOW very lovely!!!

Here is my Day 162 photo with some props in the room!! That clown only stayed out for the photo and then we tucked him in his box - he freaked us out!!!!

Some more props.

There were also constumes in each room that you could "Dress up" in... All to the theme.... Ours was a red and black corsette - I didnt try it.. Im not really a corsette kinda girl.

The spa was in the lounge room.. we alayed in it and watched movies last night..

The love seat and window seat..

Huge kingsize four poster canopied bed!!! Which did nothing to hide the resignating snore coming from my husband last night!! It just echoed of the canopy and then bounced down to keep me awake!!! Im so tired!!

Ready for a night out... Stu dressed up - like NOT!!

Stus tea

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails